Hi. I’m Aaron, an award winning professional wedding photographer from Northamptonshire
I live with my lovely wife, Lindsay, our beautiful daughter Imogen and Welsh terrier, Maddy.
Being a photographer was a lifelong dream that I started chasing after purchasing my first SLR camera back in 2006, having previously trained as a graphic designer. I’ve never looked back!
I know how big a decision it is to hire the right photographer, so here’s a little more about me so you can get to know me better.
- I play the guitar, and I’ve been told that I’m not too bad!
- I used to own a classic Mini Cooper in tahiti blue. She was my favourite possession, but had to go when I found out we were having our daughter. Today I drive a sporty little Fiat 500.
- I am a bit obsessed with Stanley Kubrick movies, especially 2001: A Space Odyssey. I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve seen it!
- One day I’m going to live by the coast. Our favourite town is Southwold.
- I used to skateboard, and I occasionally can still be seen riding about!
- I’m a latecomer to Indian food, but I can’t eat enough of it now!
I love taking pictures of people and amazing moments. I happen to think that photography is really important and I get excited at the chance to share in your special day and to document the love and joy. I like getting up close and shooting weddings from the inside out, capturing honest moments that document the wonderful story of a wedding day.
If you’re planning a wedding I would love to hear from you.
All the best,
“I’m not an emotional person, I don’t just cry at anything.
Working through Rhea’s bridal prep has been a heck of an experience. I’m so unbelievably humbled, honoured, privileged and blessed to have been in that space, at that time. Once in a lifetime.”
Aaron on Rhea & Tom’s Wedding