Hi. I’m Aaron, an international multi-award winning professional wedding photographer from Northamptonshire
Being a photographer was a lifelong dream that I started chasing after buying my first SLR camera back in 2008, having previously trained as a graphic designer. I’ve never looked back! I know how big a decision it is to hire the right photographer, so here’s a little more about me so you can get to know me better.
- At the heart of my life is my lovely wife, Lindsay and our beautiful daughter Imogen. I’m forever grateful to have such a loving warm family and they are my biggest inspiration.
- I play the guitar and I’ve been told that I’m not too bad!
- I used to own a classic Mini Cooper in tahiti blue. She was my favourite possession, but had to go when I found out we were having our daughter. Today, I drive a sporty little red Fiat 500.
- I’m obsessed with Stanley Kubrick movies, especially 2001: A Space Odyssey. I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve seen it!
- One day I’m going to live by the coast. Our favourite towns are Hunstanton (I proposed to Lindsay just down the road at Wells-next-the-Sea) and Southwold.
- I used to skateboard and I occasionally can still be seen riding about.
- I’m a latecomer to Indian food, but I can’t eat enough of it now.
- I am a proud member of the prestigious Wedding Photojournalist Association, an international organisation which promotes a photojournalistic approach to documenting weddings & the National Union of Journalists.
- I am the most awarded and commended wedding photographer in Northamptonshire.
- In 2015 I was featured as one of Fearless Photographers best engagement photographers in the world and also won a few highly respected international wedding photography awards as well as countless commendations, accolades & publications.
I love taking pictures of people and amazing moments. I happen to think that photography is really important and I get excited at the chance to share in your special day and to document the love and joy. I like getting up close and shooting weddings from the inside-out, capturing honest moments that document the wonderful story of a wedding day.
I’m present in the moment and mindful of the beautiful gestures and signals that people send out. I have no expectations of how your wedding will unfold and I’m constantly working to capture the honest and fun moments that tell your story.
If you’re planning a wedding I would love to hear from you.
All the best,
I’m a proud member of the CPS (Canon Professional Services) network.
“I’m not an emotional person, I don’t just cry at anything.
Working through Rhea’s bridal prep has been a heck of an experience. I’m so unbelievably humbled, honoured, privileged and blessed to have been in that space, at that time. Once in a lifetime.”
Aaron on Rhea & Tom’s Wedding