Wedding photography is an investment that will last a lifetime
I’m present, in the moment and mindful of the beautiful gestures and signals that people send out. I have no expectations for how your wedding will unfold, and I’m constantly working to capture the honest, fun, unique moments that tell your story.
Your wedding is about much more than just the ceremony and the first dance and I think that your photography should reflect this. I’ll be there all day to document every moment from start to end. I average 14 hours per wedding and often shoot more.
To keep things simple, I offer one package:
- Planning & timing consultation
- Full unlimited coverage – averaging 14 hours
- Professional processing
- USB & wooden box of 500+ fully edited images
- Private online gallery for sharing
- Licence to print & share from the USB
- An online slideshow telling your story
- 50 Prints and larger wooden box (as shown) please add £100
I shoot a set number of weddings each year and dates go quickly (12-18 months in advance).
If you’d like to find out more about booking me, drop me a line and I’d be happy to talk through the pricing with you based on your own specific needs.
- Pre-wedding shoot + high resolution images – £250
- Fine Art Wedding Albums – from £500