Hi. I’m Aaron, an international multi-award winning professional wedding photographer from Northamptonshire
Being a photographer was a lifelong dream that I started chasing after buying my first SLR camera back in 2008, having previously trained as a graphic designer. I’ve never looked back! I know how big a decision it is to hire the right photographer, so here’s a little more about me so you can get to know me better.
- I am the most awarded and commended wedding photographer in Northamptonshire and throughout all of the East Midlands for 2017.
- At the heart of my life is my lovely wife, Lindsay and our beautiful children; Imogen and Noah. I’m forever grateful to have such a loving warm family and they are my biggest inspiration.
- I play the guitar and I’ve been told that I’m not too bad!
- I used to own a classic Mini Cooper in Tahiti blue. She was my favourite possession, but had to go when I found out we were having our daughter. Today, I drive a sporty little Abarth 500.
- I’m obsessed with Stanley Kubrick movies, especially 2001: A Space Odyssey. I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve seen it!
- One day I’m going to live by the coast. Our favourite towns are Hunstanton (I proposed to Lindsay just down the road at Wells-next-the-Sea) and Southwold.
- I used to skateboard and I occasionally can still be seen riding about.
- I’m a latecomer to Indian food, but I can’t eat enough of it now.
- I am a proud member of the prestigious Wedding Photojournalist Association, an international organisation which promotes a photojournalistic approach to documenting weddings & the National Union of Journalists.
- Some of the other professional directories I am featured in include: Wedding Photography Select, Moment Junkie, UK & Ireland Masters of Wedding Photography & The Wedding Photographer Society
- In 2015 I was featured as one of the best Fearless Photographers engagement photographers in the world, and in 2016 was also showcased as an outstanding same sex wedding photographer and Indian wedding photographer. I have also won countless highly respected international wedding photography awards as well as numerous commendations, accolades & publications.
- At the start of 2017 the Wedding Photography Society listed me as Number 46… …in the world! (mind blown) 🙂
- I was also nominated for the prestigious Rangefinder 30 Rising Stars of Wedding photography award which was one of the highlights of my professional career.
- I’m one of the top 10 best UK wedding photographers of 2016 (Fearless Photographers)
- I’m ranked number 10 in the UK on MyWed, an international wedding photography directory featuring the very best of the best from around the world. You can check out my 2016 commendations here, 2017 here, and 2018 collection here.
I love taking pictures of people and amazing moments. I happen to think that photography is really important and I get excited at the chance to share in your special day and to document the love and joy. I like getting up close and shooting weddings from the inside-out, capturing honest moments that document the wonderful story of a wedding day.
I’m present in the moment and mindful of the beautiful gestures and signals that people send out. I have no expectations of how your wedding will unfold and I’m constantly working to capture the honest and fun moments that tell your story.
If you’re planning a wedding I would love to hear from you.
All the best,
I’m a proud member of the CPS (Canon Professional Services) network.
“I’m not an emotional person, I don’t just cry at anything.
Working through Rhea’s bridal prep has been a heck of an experience. I’m so unbelievably humbled, honoured, privileged and blessed to have been in that space, at that time. Once in a lifetime.”– Aaron on Rhea & Tom’s Wedding
More Kind Words